Friday 20 July 2012

Day 19

Beziers - the mayors office laid a lovely breakfast banquet on for me - made me feel very special - they were really nice people. The official photographer took lots of photos which they said they would send to Stockport council.
One of the councillors is a keen cyclist and was asking me all questions about the no of teeth on my cogs and how often do I change them - he looked a bit bemused when I said I have no idea - I just pedal the thing!
Anyway, tomorrow I'm off to Argeles where the campsite is we've booked in readiness for Carolyn and the two boys to fly out on Monday.
It's been an interesting journey and an eventful one and I hope to be able to share some of it at a supporters night in the near future. We are going to continue fundraising until we have reached our target of £5k so I guess I will use this blog as a vehicle for keeping people uptodate with the progress.
God bless for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment